Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our clan needs some refreshing

5 posters

:: UrbanTerror :: General

Go down

Our clan needs some refreshing Empty Our clan needs some refreshing

Post  thizzleblunt Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:08 pm

OK, is it just me or is everyone leaving the clan?
(if you left please try and come back-- we miss you!)

I think NG needs a refresh. I think we should create an "active NG team" for those who are always willing and able to play clan matches or anything.

Also, there should be the NG clan, for all members, in-active or active-- that should just show our size as a clan.

And I saw VMS, suggested clan roles, I agree on that, but we should really make those members follow their roles.

If no one agrees, sorry for trying to help. If you agree, just post a reply with what ever new ideas you have.
thizzleblunt
thizzleblunt

Back to top Go down

Our clan needs some refreshing Empty answer

Post  Paratrep Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Yes we should change some things. I think VMS should choose some moderators who will take care of players cause VMS dont have so much time Very Happy.

And good point is that we need to devide players into groups like active and the second one as bussy(they dont have so much time to play or go to forums)

Just one thing !!!!!Everybody!!!!! write me your Email or give me your MSN to be in touch with all of you cause sometimes we need to find player and we cant catch im in game or in forum.

SEND me a PM with the emails
Paratrep
Paratrep

Back to top Go down

Our clan needs some refreshing Empty Re: Our clan needs some refreshing

Post  =Drain= Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 pm

okay so lets choose a clan tag for the active members and for the inactive ones and we really need to do a list of the active NG and of the inactive NG
but how do we do that in practise? do we make a new site or how should we change some things?
=Drain=
=Drain=
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thizzleblunt Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 pm

OK GOOD THINKING ALL.

Paratrep, we will be able to see who is active from your list. (Because active players will check the forums and follow the direction)

Drain, I dont think VMS would like us to change the tag without his input. Starting a new clan, is possible but unnecessary.

I think that to be a "moderator/ higher-ranking clan member" another member (the more the better) needs to recommend someone for the position. That works because we will only choose who we can trust with being a good "leader" for our clan. --> Ok, if you think it is bad, please explain why or come up with a better idea. Smile

For these jobs, please post your ideas, we can add-on/ change it all up. (Post recommendations in the proper post-- I will make it!)

As of now, NG needs another trustable co-leader (i may be wrong but mr.hangover quit).

NG also needs, recruiters ( i like the method used before-- having a 1 v 1 with a member and posting the demo) the recruiters should be able to play in the 1v1's and invite good players to try out.

NG also needs some team-captains, the captain will be in charge of getting everyone available into a game. Once in the game, should be a good player (not the best) but should have enough experience to lead the team.

NG needs match finders. This job is how we will play other clans. I suggest someone who is liked by other clans. Also, it would be great if they could get NG into a tournament or a league of some sort.
thizzleblunt
thizzleblunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:46 am

Okay.. I will promote Drain, Paratrep and Solider134 to...

Co-Leaders Wink

I will update the frontpage later (Im really busy.)
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

http://nextgen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thizzleblunt Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:29 am

LOL VMS, that was really bad. You come in after weeks or nothing and you say nothing but Drain, Paratrep and Soldier become Co-Leaders.

Does anyone actually pay attention to what I write? The clan would actually become a good clan if we all had roles (not 4 people with the same role as "Leader").
What is the point of of having like 6 active members and 4 of them are leaders. That is unfair for the people who are left behind. I hope that makes sense, because I put time and effort to try and improve the clan.

And I am still not even a "Clan Member." (There are people who I have never seen in the list but not me)

Whatever, VMS this is your clan, you call the shots.
thizzleblunt
thizzleblunt

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drain= Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:50 am

thizzleblunt wrote:LOL VMS, that was really bad. You come in after weeks or nothing and you say nothing but Drain, Paratrep and Soldier become Co-Leaders.

Does anyone actually pay attention to what I write? The clan would actually become a good clan if we all had roles (not 4 people with the same role as "Leader").
What is the point of of having like 6 active members and 4 of them are leaders. That is unfair for the people who are left behind. I hope that makes sense, because I put time and effort to try and improve the clan.

And I am still not even a "Clan Member." (There are people who I have never seen in the list but not me)

Well i start from behind: Yep, i already made a threat to refresh the member list ;]
Then, second, i am really thankful for ur ideas to improve the clan and that makes u to a respective and caring member. To the titles, i cant say anything to this point.
=Drain=
=Drain=
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alex Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 am

back xD
alex
alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 am

thizzleblunt wrote:LOL VMS, that was really bad. You come in after weeks or nothing and you say nothing but Drain, Paratrep and Soldier become Co-Leaders.

In fact I've been here every day.
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

http://nextgen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thizzleblunt Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 am

well help us not get confused.
thizzleblunt
thizzleblunt

Back to top Go down