Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone

5 posters

Go down

crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone Empty crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone

Post  Abalone Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 am

Hey guys,

now, where i see Marzipan and so many people here joining, and these are also still WeeDs, or anything else; i've decided to follow my heart and i would like to join.

you know all, i only waited with my inquire, because i hang around in WeeD and thought i should leave there first; but since we all - old WeeDs - are still active in both forums, i think these selfmade handicap can be thrown away.

but i have to say, i am also an urban ferret - it is a fun clan, which has a funny bomb pistol/nade/sniper/spass server - and i like these guys too. don't know if this will be a problem, so i say this first, because if you tell me, i will have to make some decisions pale

but you know, i like you all - or at least the most people here, especially the leader/founder and 90% of the members, i know a little bit longer than this forum Razz - and so i would like to be in this group.
can't stay outside such a good thing. Wink

so let me know, and if anything has to be cleared just say it..

best regards
your abalone
Abalone
Abalone

Back to top Go down

crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone Empty Re: crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone

Post  Vms100 Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 am

Nothing against Urban Ferrets, I play a lot on their servers Rolling Eyes

Well, welcome in. I am sure that WeeD brokes finally up very soon. I think you can join because Urban Ferrets (I think), Is a fun clan.
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

http://nextgen.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone Empty Re: crazy, violated, mental insane.. Abalone

Post  Abalone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

so thank you very much; i think i will really like being a nextgen.

it is right, urban ferrets is just a fun clan; thats why they have so funny servers, and none real normal one. but i only play the zombiebob nade/spass/pistol/sniper server - by the way this server is not a real UrF server anymore - and the little gun (pistol only) server.

so, now i am a nextgen; do i have to fight verbal and in game - especially on weed #1 - against oxygen, like i saw it in the last days, or is it ok, that i am be just as nice to all i like as i like to be? Wink
is there anything between oxygen & nextgen i don't know?
Abalone
Abalone

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Oxygens keep saying us as noobs and I keep saying that back. Nothing special tho Smile
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xikopm Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

meh we should give the fight to them tho, when we have a mumble/ts channel
xikopm
xikopm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 am

xikopm wrote:meh we should give the fight to them tho, when we have a mumble/ts channel

win Very Happy
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solider134 Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 am

xikopm wrote:meh we should give the fight to them tho, when we have a mumble/ts channel
We dont need voice speak(buy), When we have a match we can get it for free Very Happy i am so smart!
Solider134
Solider134

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 am

Hosting a TS server wont cost anything..
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xikopm Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 am

it doesnt??, i always thought it does, such as mumble
xikopm
xikopm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 am

You just need a server. I could host a mumble server, but my computer is not on 24/7.
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abalone Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:29 am

by the way; the option: "View posts since last visit"

..isn't working. like i know and always like this option in forums, it should show me all the new answered and created topics, but it always tell me: "No topics or posts met your search criteria".

hope you can fix that, cause i don't like to look in each forum tab for new posts Mad
Abalone
Abalone

Back to top Go down

Post  Vms100 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 am

It works on me.. Strange Shocked
Vms100
Vms100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Loco Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 am

yaah abalone Very Happy welcome Very Happy
Mr.Loco
Mr.Loco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down