Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for all who may not know this already (that means you marzi)

Go down

for all who may not know this already (that means you marzi) Empty for all who may not know this already (that means you marzi)

Post  Deathrow Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 pm

yeah so if any of u guys were NOT in weed (unless u r marzi) then im gonna say that my mom is a bitch and she pass protected all the accounts (dont ask how i got this message on, cause this is my grandmother's computer..............which is also pass protected, but her password is so obvious anyway Smile ) so I wont be active in urban terror, (her computer is already slow enough, even windows 97 would run super slow on her computer) but i will be active on forums as best i can, so i guess u will se me in urban terror in a few months........................... and im goin to Washinton D.C on the 15th so im sure to type so much that my hands will be cramped................i also have a horse now, her name is alby,and shes gonna be at my house in a couple weeks.........................man alot happens when ur away from urt longer than 3 months......................
Deathrow
Deathrow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum